All of our animals are free range and pasture raised. They eat natural feed and grass – no hormones, no antibiotics and no additives. Our poultry are processed and vacuum packed in a government-inspected facility.
No minimum orders required. You can purchase our products at farmers’ markets, or we can deliver. Read our pick-up and delivery page for details.
- Eggs (brown and white)
- Chicken (fresh and frozen)
- Turkey (fresh and frozen)
- Lamb and mutton
Farm-Fresh Eggs – Brown and White
Our organic, farm-fresh eggs are from free-range chickens.
- White Eggs
- $4 for 12 eggs
- $5 for 12 jumbo eggs
- $6 for 18 eggs
- Brown Eggs
- $5 for 12 eggs
- $7.50 for 18 eggs
Free-Range, Organic Chickens – Whole and Parts
Our chickens range freely in our pastures enjoying grass, insects and organic feed. You’ll savour the natural, full-bodied flavour of meat that has no hormones, antibiotics or additives.
When you order, specify if you prefer fresh or frozen meat.
- Whole: $4/lb., vacuum packed
- Breasts: $9.25/lb, vacuum packed, boneless, with or without skin
- Drumsticks: $4.25/lb., vacuum packed with 8 per pack.
- Thighs: $4.75/lb., vacuum packed with 8 per pack.
- Legs and backs: $4.25/lb., vacuum packed with 4 per pack.
- Wings: $5.50/lb., vacuum packed with 12 per pack.
- Soup bones: $6, two carcasses per pack
Free-Range, Organic Turkeys
Our free-range turkeys are pasture raised supplemented with all-natural feed containing no hormones, antibiotics or additives. Enjoy the full-bodied flavour of an organic turkey for your next Thanksgiving.
We recommend you order by August as we only raise about 100 each year.
Is a whole turkey too much? We also sell half birds.
- Whole turkey: $3.85 per pound
- Half turkey: $4.25 per pound
- Turkeys range from 8 to 15 pounds.
Free-Range Goats and Sheep
Our pasture-raised goats and sheep are sold live. Please contact us for details.